Editor William Laforme email@example.com
Business, Patch's House & Home
Lynnfield and surrounding towns have followed statewide trend so far this year with foreclosure petitions.
Introducing, a roundup of the North Shore's latest restaurant and food news.
Board indicates it will sell 40% of renewable energy credits and retire the remaining 60%.
Sarni Cleaners plans to start an expansion north of Boston with a new location along Route 1A in downtown Hamilton.
Business, Local Connections
Contractors, designers and others from area teaming up to build a two-family home in Lawrence for Habitat for Humanity.
Hood, Brigham's among the brands to be represented at annual Scooper Bowl event for the Jimmy Fund next week.
Several open houses set for this weekend in town.
Thirty-four LHS students participated in the Lynnfield Business Coalition's annual job shadowing day.
A look at what's sold in town in recent weeks.
Police & Fire, Business
Top priority for fire dept. is a fire inspector, followed by call personnel to handle projected upswing in service calls.
Advertise on Patch and reach potential customers in your backyard and beyond. Click here for more information.
Learn more »
If you want to help local causes, or your cause needs local help, your next click should be right here.
Learn more »
Enter your tip here and it will be sent straight to
William Laforme, Chris Helms, John Castelluccio, Brendan Lewis, Bryan McGonigle, Robert Gates, Owen Boss, and Patrick Luce,
Lynnfield Patch's (incredibly grateful)
Lynnfield news, events, and deals sent to you daily and breaking news as it happens.
See more options
You’re now signed up!