Housed within the hull of a large false ship on Route 1 on the Lynnfield/Saugus line, Yankee Candle sells hundreds of types of scented candles, candle accessories, air fresheners and gifts. Candle scents vary widely, from candles that smell like fresh baked cookies to ones that smell like an ocean breezes. The store is usually the busiest on weekend afternoons.
- Fax: 781-595-8822
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 10am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Candles, air fresheners, gifts
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Full return with a receipt; without a receipt, a gift card is issued.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's your most popular item?: Spiced Pumpkin and Home Sweet Home (clove and cinnamon) candles