The Tower Day School is located behind the Centre Congregational Church, on Summer Street in the center of town. Although the school is owned by the church, the preschool and kindergarten are not religiously affiliated. The school runs a preschool morning session from 8:30am to 11:30am, an afternoon session from noon to 3pm and a full-day preschool from 8:30am to 2 :30pm. There is also a full-day transitional kindergarten for four year olds and a kindergarten program for five year olds from 8:30am to 2:30pm. The school year runs from Labor Day through June, and registration begins in January for the following year. Sally McDonald, the school's director, has run the Tower Day School for the past 25 years.
- Fax: 781-334-5576
- Hours: Administrative offices: 8:30am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1955
- Number of students: 110
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Owned by Centre Congregational Church, but no religious learning or activities.
- Accreditation/licenses: Department of Early Education and Care
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 19
- How engaged is the school with the community?: It's a large school that has existed for many years in Lynnfield, so many parents who bring their children to school say they also went here.
- Montessori: No
- Age range: 3 - 5 years old
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: Yes