Calvary Christian Church
The Calvary Christian Church, tucked away on Grove Street across from the Our Lady of Assumption School, is a large structure that regularly accommodates more than 1,000 individuals each weekend. The church does extensive missionary work, sending members to nearby soup kitchens or as far as Haiti, Israel or Greece. It also has separate Bible study groups for men, women, students and children, and the church also runs various activities each week, from recreational sports to cookouts to grief support groups.
- Fax: 781-592-9444
- Hours: Sunday services: 8:30am, 10:15am, noon, 6:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: All entrances on ground level
- What makes this community special?: "Lynnfield's family-oriented nature allows the church to fit in well, balancing ministry with a personal, family-oriented touch."
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Assembly of God
- Congregation size: 1,000
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes