Bostonville Grille (Closed)
In 2005, Bostonville Grille opened the doors of this Route 1 location in Lynnfield.
This restaurant and entertainment center is fun for both children and adults. A sizable arcade room for the kids has games such as "Deal or No Deal," a bouncing area and skee-ball machines. For the more adult crowd, a full bar and plenty of featured entertainment brings in a large singles crowd.
On Wednesdays, come Bostonville Grille for line-dancing lessons followed by an open dance floor. Watch a sports game on one of the more than 200 plasma televisions any night of the week.
Also , with four party rooms, Bostonville Grille is able to host private events with ease.
- Fax: 781-592-1071
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to building
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bostonvillegrille.com
- Specialties: Pizza, steak tips, 70 different beers, full bar
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The steak tips is among the most popular entrée choices
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 75
- Features: Banquets, Buffet, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual