.

Five Things You Need To Know: October 2

Between now and Nov. 15 - Stop by the Lynnfield Library to check out some paintings by Carol MacKendrick.

Today is Tuesday, Oct. 2. Here are five things you need to know.

Between now and November 15th, stop by the Lynnfield Library to check out some art work on display by Lynnfield Art Guild President Carol MacKendrick. Two of her paintings – “Sand Dune” and “Me And My Dog” can be viewed by the geneaology room while her “Sunflowers” and “Lighthouse” paintings are by the paperback collection.

Sobriety Checkpoint: The Mass. State Police announced yesterday that they are holding a sobriety checkpoint on a road in Essex County this Saturday, Oct. 6 into Sunday Oct. 7.

Missing A Cat? As noted in this article yesterday, Lynnfield resident Sandy Pesce reports that a large orange cat with only a stub for a tail has been spotted numerous times around Summer Street recently. Click here for more information, including Sandy’s email address.

From The Lynnfield Senior Center: Jo-Ann Thibault of The Elder Insider will be at the Senior Center to talk about the truth of reverse mortgages and help us sift through the myths. Thursday, Oct.18 at 12:30, Free. Lunch will be served at 11:30 for $2.00/$3.00. You must sign up for the lunch by 12 noon the day before. Please sign up separately for the lecture.

Weather: Much of the work week is shaping up to be cloudy with some showers. The National Weather Service calls for mostly cloudy skies today with a 30% chance of rain after 9 p.m. Tomorrow has fog and another 30% chance of showers on the horizon, with a 40% chance of showers on Thursday.

 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something