Invite a friend
Yoga at the Senior Center
This form of exercise promotes concentration, balance and tranquility. The class is specially tailored to the needs of older people.
$5.00 at the door.
Can't make Thursdays? Join us on Mondays at 12:00pm!
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Scrabble at the Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Zumba at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Line Dancing at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:15 am
- Basic Embroidery Class at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Canasta at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:15 pm–2:30 pm
- Zumba Drumming at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 8:50 am
- Stitch and Chat at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:25 am