Invite a friend
Writing Class at the Senior Center
This group meets to reminisce and write down favorite stories, poetry and memories. This group challenges the minds. Several publications have been published.
Meets every Monday morning at 10 AM.
Remember: Senior Center closed on February 21st in honor of President's Day.
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Chair Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 8:55 am
- Zumba Class For Seniors Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Line Dancing at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am
- Jazzercise Lite at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Get Your Tiles Ready! Play Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm