Invite a friend
Walk To Cure Cystic Fibrosis
The annual 5-mile walk to support a cure for cystic fibrosis leaves Lynnfield Common at 11 a.m.
Help support local student Joey Distefano by registering at http://greatstrides.cff.org and search for Jammin Joey's Team. For more information, please contact Nadia Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781)-244-4272.
More About Old Meeting House
Built in 1714, the Lynnfield Old Meeting House is one of the oldest Meeting Houses in New England. The building has served various purposes throughout the history of the town, once functioning as a church, then a primary school, and later, the town of Lynnfield's fire department. The building features rows of pine pews, reflective of early 19th Century architecture, an open ceiling exposing the original rafters, and the original bell, installed as part of the fire station in 1903 and removed from the belfry in the 1960s, rests outside on a block of granite. While retired for official town functions, the wooden building still hosts regular events in Lynnfield. Reservations are handled by the Lynnfield Historical Society.
Other events here
- Annual Meeting of Friends of the Library Today, May 23, 6:30 pm