Invite a friend
Tony O Duo @ The Fat Cactus
The Tony O Band is a group of musicians that have come together from Tony O & The Tornadoes to form one group of amazing talented musicians! The Tony O Band may be new to the music scene, but the individuals in the group have been involved with music for a number of years. Tony O is the lead guitarist as well as vocals while Tom Mertone plays bass. The third member of the group, Roger, plays drums and lastly, Isaac is on the keys. They have a new sound to cover tunes and originals that is influenced by all of their diverse musical tastes and styles. Their styles are made up of jazz, blues, and funk and can motivate an audience to sing and dance along with them. The Tony O Band’s members will blow you away with their talent and passion for the music that they play!
More About The Fat Cactus
The Fat Cactus, situated on Rte. 1 North in Lynnfield, offers a variety of Mexican and American foods, from fajitas and quesadillas to burgers and salads. Opened in 2009, the restaurant features a well-stocked bar with more than 15 types of Margaritas available and nightly live entertainment on its outdoor porch. It also offers a private function room and several banquet menus for private parties of about 15 to 30 people. The restaurant turns into a lively bar scene at night, and has a special late-night bar menu, open until 12:30am on weekends.
Other events here
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Sundays, 4:00 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays, 7:30 pm
- Country Music Night at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 pm