Invite a friend
Protect your Home and Savings against Nursing Home Costs, Medicaid, and Unnecessary Taxes
Certified Elder Law Attorneys Patrick Curley and Lucy Budman will share the latest strategies to protect your home, your hard-earned savings and your independence. They will cover important topics including Trusts and asset protection Power of Attorneys. Major changes in the law are coming that will impact seniors and their families. This presentation is focused on those who wish to take action now and preserve and protect their assets before it is too late.
The free presentation is ideal for seniors, the children of seniors or anyone else interested in learning about Estate Planning and Asset Protection. To register, please call the Lynnfield Senior Center at 781.598.1078.
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Chair Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 8:55 am
- Zumba Class For Seniors Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Writing Class at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Line Dancing at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am
- Jazzercise Lite at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Get Your Tiles Ready! Play Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm