Invite a friend
Michael Mazola @ The Fat Cactus - Lynnfield, MA
Michael Mazola is talented not only vocally, but on the drums and acoustic guitar as well. He’s been called “The hardest working musician on the North Shore” and his live performances do that title justice. Mike’s extensive talent comes from his 30+ years of experience and passion for music. Along with his solo performances, Mike performs around the North Shore with a two other talented bands: Hooda Thunk and Cool Change. For his solo performances, Mike has an extensive song list that ranges from Bruce Springsteen to the Jackson 5; with all the variety, he is sure to please any audience!
More About The Fat Cactus
The Fat Cactus, situated on Rte. 1 North in Lynnfield, offers a variety of Mexican and American foods, from fajitas and quesadillas to burgers and salads. Opened in 2009, the restaurant features a well-stocked bar with more than 15 types of Margaritas available and nightly live entertainment on its outdoor porch. It also offers a private function room and several banquet menus for private parties of about 15 to 30 people. The restaurant turns into a lively bar scene at night, and has a special late-night bar menu, open until 12:30am on weekends.
Other events here
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Sundays, 4:00 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays, 7:30 pm
- Country Music Night at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30 pm