Invite a friend
Max Sullivan @ The Fat Cactus - Lynnfield, MA
Max Sullivan is one of the areas up and coming young performers. While he is known as a great blues guitarist, he plays all styles of music: classical, gospel, funk, roots, punk, and classic rock. He writes and performs his own material in addition to performing covers. His set list is eclectic; you'll hear anything from Buddy Guy to the Ramones. This young blues man knows his roots, but he is as influenced by the Pixies as by John Lee Hooker. His original songs are clearly blues infused but have crossover appeal. Max is currently performing around southern NH, MA, and NY: solo, and with his trio, the Max Sullivan Group. He also performs with the International House of Blues Foundation band, at the Boston House of Blues.
More About The Fat Cactus
The Fat Cactus, situated on Rte. 1 North in Lynnfield, offers a variety of Mexican and American foods, from fajitas and quesadillas to burgers and salads. Opened in 2009, the restaurant features a well-stocked bar with more than 15 types of Margaritas available and nightly live entertainment on its outdoor porch. It also offers a private function room and several banquet menus for private parties of about 15 to 30 people. The restaurant turns into a lively bar scene at night, and has a special late-night bar menu, open until 12:30am on weekends.
Other events here
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Sundays, 4:00 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays, 7:30 pm
- Country Music Night at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm
- Live Entertainment at The Fat Cactus Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 pm