Invite a friend
Lunch and Lecture: New Banking Options for Seniors
Yana Maltis from Eastern Bank will be at the senior center to discuss the Governments new banking laws for those over 65. Did you know you can have a FREE checking or savings account with no minimum balance, free checks, no charges and more. Thurs. July 19 at 12:30. Free. Please sign up. Join us for lunch at 11:30 for $2.00/$3.00. Please sign up for lunch by 12 noon the day before. Please sign up separately for the lunch and the lecture.
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Zumba at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Line Dancing at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:15 am
- Basic Embroidery Class at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Canasta at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:15 pm–2:30 pm
- Zumba Drumming at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 8:50 am
- Stitch and Chat at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:25 am
- Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am
- Jazzercise Lite at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 11:00 am