Invite a friend
Lunch And Lecture: Disability Placards
Lunch and a Lecture – Disability Placards: Michele Ellicks from MassDOT/RMV will conduct a workshop on how to apply for a disability placard or plate. She will discuss the rules and regulation concerning placards, parking rules and illegal use. How to apply for a veteran’s plate and adaptive equipment for drivers with different abilities will also be discussed. June 21 at 12:30. Free. Please sign up. Lunch will be served at 11:30 for $2.00/$3.00. You must sign up for the lunch by 12 noon the day before. Please sign up separately for the lunch and the lecture at the front desk.
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Chair Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 8:55 am
- Zumba Class For Seniors Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Writing Class at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Line Dancing at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am
- Jazzercise Lite at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Get Your Tiles Ready! Play Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm