Invite a friend
Lunch And Lecture - Aging With Grace
Grace-Nancy D’Amore from home Health Foundation will be here to discuss the steps we all can take to make the aging process “graceful” and fulfilling. We will talk about eating healthy, exercise, stress and how it effects people negatively, how to maintain a healthy weight and companionship and the importance of staying connected to others. Thurs. May 10th at 12:30. Free. Please sign up. Lunch will be served at 11:30 for $2.00. Must sign up for lunch by 12 noon the day before. Please sign up separately for the lunch and the lecture at the desk.
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Chair Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 8:55 am
- Zumba Class For Seniors Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Writing Class at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Line Dancing at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am
- Jazzercise Lite at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm
- Get Your Tiles Ready! Play Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm