Invite a friend
Lunch And A Performance: Julia Child
Lunch and a Performance- Julia Child: Come meet Julia Child and her assistant, Maggie on the set of The French Chef. This performance will give you an insight into Julia’s life- from her privileged childhood in California to becoming one of the culinary legends of all time. A discussion will follow. A Julia Child inspired lunch will precede the presentation. Tuesday, Jan.29th at 11:30. The tickets are $7.00 and must be purchased at the Center by January 22nd. Seating is limited!
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Zumba Drumming at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 8:50 am
- Stitch and Chat at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:25 am
- Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am
- Jazzercise Lite at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Get Your Tiles Ready! Play Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Mah Jong at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Zumba at the Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am
- Chair Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, 8:55 am