Invite a friend
Basic Embroidery Class at the Senior Center
Jan Funai will teach a basic embroidery class on Wednesdays at 10:00AM. Jan will show you the basic stitches to embellish pillow cases, a dresser scarf or whatever you choose.
More About Town of Lynnfield Senior Center
The Lynnfield Senior Center, under the supervision of the Town of Lynnfield's Council on Aging, is powered by hundreds of volunteers and numerous fundraising events. The center, located on Salem Street, provides more than 200 seniors a day with the opportunity to take advantage of the center's many programs, including card games, writing, reading, art, day trips, health, beauty and fitness. Seniors have opportunities to meet others through social activities, like card and board games, jazzercize and yoga, or get spa treatments in the center's own beauty center. While some classes, events, or services cost a small fee, others are entirely free.
Other events here
- Scrabble at the Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Zumba at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 am
- Aerobics at the Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:45 am
- Line Dancing at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:15 am
- Canasta at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:15 pm–2:30 pm
- Zumba Drumming at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 8:50 am
- Stitch and Chat at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Chair Exercise at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:25 am
- Yoga at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am